The operator of the e-shop Damident s.r.o. on the website www.vystuhy.sk IČO 52066541 seat Poľná 23, Biely Kostol processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfillment and additional confirmation of the Business Terms and Conditions, for the purpose of processing the electronic order, making the delivery, settling payments and the necessary communication between the contractual parties for the period required by special legal regulations.
1. The administrator of personal data according to paragraph 5 letter o) Act no. 18/2018 On the protection of personal data as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), Damident s.r.o. ID number 52066541 with registered office at Poľná 23, Biely Kostol (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. The administrator's contact details are: e-mail: email@example.com phone: 0905751906;
3. Personal data means all information identifying a natural or legal person.
Sources of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes personal data provided by the buyer with consent and obtained by the administrator based on the fulfillment of the Purchase Agreement and the processing of an electronic order in the online store www.vystuhy.sk.;
2. The Administrator processes only the buyer's identification and contact data necessary for the fulfillment of the Purchase Agreement;
3. The administrator processes personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
The purpose of personal data processing
The administrator processes the buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registration on the website www.vystuhy.sk according to paragraph 13 par. 1 letter a) Act no. 18/2018 On the protection of personal data;
2. For the purpose of processing the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. For the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. It is not possible to conclude a contract without providing personal data.
Period of storage of personal data
1. The Administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the period of storage of personal data has expired, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party that receives the buyer's personal data is the Administrator's subcontractors. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and electronic order between the administrator and the buyer.
The administrator's subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (e-shop system);
DPD (delivery service);
Google Analytics (website analysis);
According to the conditions stipulated in the Act, the buyer has the right to:
1. To access your personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To delete personal data;
4. Object to the processing;
5. For data portability;
6. Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. File a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if he believes that his right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of personal data
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the buyer's personal data;
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure the data storage of personal data, primarily securing access to the computer with a password, the use of an anti-virus program and regular computer maintenance.
1. By sending an electronic order on the website www.vystuhy.sk, the buyer confirms that he was familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that he accepts them in their entirety;
2. The buyer agrees to these rules by checking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator is entitled to change these Rules at any time. He is obliged to publish the new version of the Rules on his website.
These Rules enter into force on September 1, 2022
Tu môžete upraviť svoje preferencie ohľadom cookies. Nasledujúce kategórie môžete povoliť či zakázať a svoj výber uložiť.